Saturday, May 4, 3-5:30pm, Borah Theater, Student Union Building, University of Idaho
– FREE and open to public –
Join us for regional films highlighting archaeology and anthropology followed by a discussion panel on the uses and benefits of film in anthropology. Panelists include Dr. Lee Sappington and Molly Swords.
- Cyrus Jacobs-Uberuaga House Public Archaeology Project (Idaho)
- Alpine Archaeology in the Land of the Blackfeet, Kootenai, Pend d’Oreille and Salish (Montana)
- Mining on the Swell (Utah)
- Man Turned to Stone: Txwelátse (British Columbia and Washington)
Light refreshments provided.
Download the event flyer here!